Dr. Al Bellamy
Master's in Technology Studies and Technology Management
School of Technology and Professional Services Management
18 Sill Hall
- Bachelor of Arts – Case Western Reserve University
- Master of Science – Purdue University
- Doctorate – Purdue University
Interests and ExpertiseEmotional Intelligence and Management, Technology Management, Computer Mediated Communications, Mass Customization.
- Research Design And Statistics.
- Technology Assessment.
- The Management of Virtual Teams.
- Implementing Technological Change.
- Technology and Organization.
- Introduction To Statistical Reasoning
- Bellamy, A., Gore., Sturgis, J. (2005) Examining the relevance of emotional intelligence within educational programs for the gifted and talented. Electronic Journal of Research in Educational Psychology. No. 6 (3) pp.58-78.
- Boyless, J. Bellamy, A. (2005). Emotional intelligence: Today’s sales and hiring Advantage. Review of the Electronic and Industrial Distribution Industries. No2. (4). Pp. 69-78.
- Bellamy, A. (2004).The moderating influence of gender and ethnicity on perceptions of new technology implementation effectiveness. Proceedings of The International Journal of Management of Technology. April, Washington DC.
- Bellamy, A. Becker, P. Kuwik, P. (2001) Developing a technology management Curriculum from the perspective of strategic intent. The Journal of Technology Studies.
- Boyless, J. Fowler, R. (2001) Organizational Correlates of Perceptions of Quality Outcomes for ISO 9000 Registration: A Preliminary Analyses Quality Assurance Journal.. Volume 5. Pp. 137-147.
- Bellamy, A., Boyless, (2001). Making ISO Work" The Journal of Industrial Distribution. Volume 19, Number 11.
- Bellamy, A., Torsell, S. (2001) Exploring the Viability of An Organizational Readiness Assessment for Participatory Management Programs University. Collegiate Aviation Review. October, Volume 19, Number 1.
- Bellamy, A. (2003)Emotional Intelligence and Transformational Leadership: Recursive Leadership Processes Within the Context of Employee Work Attitudes” Paper presented at the 2003 meetings of the Midwest Academy of Management. St. Louis, Missouri.
- Bellamy, A., & Bellamy, A. The Relationship Between Neurotic Styles ,Transformational Leadership, Emotional Intelligence, Perceived Leadership Effectiveness, and Worker Attitudes. Paper presented at the Midwest Academy of Management 2007 meetings.
- Bellamy, A. (2007).Exploring the Effectiveness of New Technology Planning and Implementation on the Perceptions of New Technology Effectiveness. Journal of Technology Studies. Winter 2007, No 1. Brake, M, Bellamy, A, Bertsos. G, and Bhatnagar. K. (2008). Choice of Technology majors among High School Students Advancing Women In Technology. September.
- Bellamy, A, Kluse. K, Phillips. M, and Lane. B. (2009). Technology Strategy and Organizational Dynamics Within The Context of Supply Chain Processes. Review of the Electronic and Industrial Distribution Industries. Volume 8, Number 9.
- Bellamy and Greenfield. (2011) “Examining African-American and Caucasian Interaction Patterns Within Computer-Mediated Communication Environments” The Journal of Technology Studies. Vol 37 (1).
- Bellamy, A. & Mark Phillips (2011) ” An Exploratory Investigation of the Relationships Between Organizational Climate, Job Design, Knowledge Management, Job Satisfaction and Employees Perceptions of Quality” Proceedings of the 2011.
- Bellamy, A. & Becker, J. (2015) “An Exploratory Analysis of the Relationships Between Personality Characteristics and the Perceptions of Virtual Merchandising”. Journal of Social Sciences. March, 2015.
- Bellamy, A. & Yousef, W. (2015). The Impact of Cyberbullying on The Self-Esteem and Academic Functioning of Arab American Middle and High School Students”. Electronic Journal of Research in Educational Psychology. Vol.13 (3)
Professional Memberships and Affiliations
- Midwest Academy of Management
- International Association of Technology Management