Aviation Flight Technology (Pilot Program)
There are additional steps you must take in order to get started in the Aviation Flight Technology program. You may find these additional steps in the Aviation Flight Technology Packet [PDF]. This packet includes everything you will need to know to get started.
This process can be confusing. In order to get started we highly recommend scheduling a visit with an enrollment coordinator. The enrollment coordinator will walk you through the process of becoming a professional pilot as well as showing you around our facilities at Eagle Flight Centre.
Application Expressing Aviation Program Intent [PDF] and Reference Referral Form [PDF]
- application deadline: May 31, 2018; applications received after this date will be placed on our waiting list
- Aviation Flight Technology Packet [PDF]
- Application for 2nd Admission into the Aviation Program [PDF]
- Course Rollout (what to take and when) [PDF]
- Transfer Policy and Academic Retention Policy
- Second Admission Policy
- R-ATP (required before graduation) [PDF]
Before scheduling a Fast Track Orientation, you are required to schedule an enrollment appointment with the Eagle Flight Centre. Not scheduling an enrollment appointment before attending Fast Track will delay your ability to register for aviation flight courses. Please complete the aviation flight technology packet checklist before scheduling an enrollment appointment.
You may schedule an appointment by contacting us at 734.481.3000, or at scheduling a visit.
Items to bring to your Enrollment Appointment
- Eagle Flight Information [PDF]
- Driver’s License -OR- Valid Government Issued Photo Identification
- Passport -or- Certificate of Live Birth
- Medical Certificate [PDF]
- Airman Certificate(s) (if applicable)
- Be prepared to make a $250 enrollment fee (check, debit or credit cards are accepted, please no cash)
For questions regarding the Eagle Flight Centre, contact 734.481.3000.
There are no additional steps needed for the Aviation Management program. We recommend meeting with an aviation adviser to plot your course.