Aviation Flight Technology (Pilot Program)
There are additional steps you must take in order to get started in the Aviation Flight Technology program. You will find these additional steps in the Aviation Flight Technology Packet [PDF] below. This packet includes everything you will need to know to get started.
In order to get started we highly recommend scheduling a visit with an enrollment coordinator. The enrollment coordinator will walk you through the process of becoming a professional pilot as well as showing you around our facilities at Eagle Flight Centre.
- Review the Aviation Flight Technology Packet [PDF]
- Complete your Flight Medical Certificate [PDF]
- Complete your Application Expressing Aviation Flight Technology Major Intent
- Important Dates
Fall 2019 [PDF] - Application deadline: May 31, 2019
applications received after this date will be placed on our waiting list
- Fall 2019 [PDF] - Application deadline: May 31, 2019
- Important Dates
- Flight Training Agreement (included in the packet)
- Driver’s License -OR- Valid Government Issued Photo Identification
- Passport -OR- Certificate of Live Birth (No copies will be accepted)
- Medical Certificate [PDF]
- Airman Certificate(s) (if applicable)
- Be prepared to pay a $250 enrollment fee (check, debit or credit care accepted; no cash please)
Before scheduling Orientation, you are required to schedule an enrollment appointment with the Eagle Flight Centre. Not scheduling an enrollment appointment before attending Orientation will delay your ability to register for aviation flight courses. Please complete the aviation flight technology packet checklist before scheduling an enrollment appointment.
For questions regarding the Eagle Flight Centre, contact 734.481.3000.
- Submit your Application Expressing Aviation Program Intent and Reference Referral Form
- application deadline: May 31, 2018; applications received after this date will be placed on our waiting list
- Email the Reference Form Link (found on the Reference Referral Form) to your two references
- Receive your aviation program acceptance letter.
There are no additional steps needed for the Aviation Management program. We recommend meeting with the Program Coordinator to plan your courses.