Workforce Development & Management Non-Teaching Minor
This minor prepares students to seek employment in the area of workforce development and training. Per the U.S. Department of Labor, "Employment of training and development managers is projected to grow 10 percent from 2016 to 2026, faster than the average for all occupations. Job prospects should be favorable due to the constant need for workplace training and education."
Note all courses are available 100% online.
Standard Curriculum Roll-out
- BMMT 200: Principles of Career and Technical Education (Fall online/hybrid)
- BMMT 201: Microcomputers for Business (Fall/Winter hybrid)
- BMMT 310: Word Processing/Information Administration (Fall online)
- BMMT 387: Co-op (Available every semester. Please contact Professor Kustron at email@example.com for more information.)
- BMMT 395: Workplace Training and Technology (formerly Administering Workplace Systems) (Winter online)
- LEGL 396: Electronically Stored Information (Summer A online) (Note: This course was previously numbered as BMMT 396.)
- U.S. Department of Labor Employment and Training Administration
- U.S. Department of Labor Occupational Outlook Handbook: Training and Development Managers