Creative Scientific Inquiry Experience
The Creative Scientific Inquiry Experience (CSIE) is a STEM-related program funded by the U.S. Department of Education that connects students with faculty and with community projects through an integrated science curriculum. CSIE also offers a book loan program (for CSIE course textbooks) and free tutoring/mentoring for students.
Contact the CSIE Program:
- Office Location and Fall Hours: 126 Science Complex, open 10 am to 3 pm (M-Th)
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 734.487.0281
- Like us on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/csieactivity
STEM-a-Thon! FREE summer program - (download flyer)
Register now for the FALL 2017 CSIE courses (download flyer)
- CSIE 150L2: Cyanobacteria (CRN 14298) - download flyer
- CSIE 178L2: Scientific Learning (CRN 17210) - download flyer
- CSIE 177L2: Scientific Presentation (CRN 17208) - download flyer
- CSIE 178L2: Introduction to Physics and Engineering (CRN 17209) - download flyer
- CSIE 278L2: Understanding Life in the Universe (CRN 17211) - download flyer
- CSIE 177L2: STEM-it! Exploring Careers in STEM (CRN 17297) - download flyer
⇒ ⇒ DONATE "CSIE Endowment #02362" ⇐⇐
The CSIE Program
- Thursday, 9/14
- 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- M Jeff Science Complex
This is an opportunity for all STEM students to network with other students, faculty and staff. It is an opportunity for STEM student organizations to attend and recruit new members.
- Omid Hajihassani