Creative Scientific Inquiry Experience
The Creative Scientific Inquiry Experience (CSIE) is a STEM-related program funded by the U.S. Department of Education that connects students with faculty and with community projects through an integrated science curriculum.
We specialize in creating learning experiences for students in STEM fields through innovative courses and student events. Our courses are 1-2 credit hours, and faculty work with community partners to develop coursework that allows students to work on real-world problems.
CSIE also offers academic support that includes:
- Book loan program where students enrolled in CSIE courses can check out CSIE/STEM textbooks for free
- Peer mentoring and faculty mentoring
Donate"CSIE Endowment #02362".
Contact the CSIE Program
- Office Location: 126 Science Complex
- Fall/Winter hours: Monday-Thursday, 10 a.m.–3 p.m.
- Spring/Summer hours: Tuesday-Thursday, 10 a.m.–3 p.m.
- Email: [email protected] or [email protected]
- Phone: 734.487.0281
- Like us on Facebook