Creative Scientific Inquiry Experience
The Creative Scientific Inquiry Experience (CSIE) is a STEM-related program funded by the U.S. Department of Education that connects students with faculty and with community projects through an integrated science curriculum. CSIE also offers a book loan program (for CSIE course textbooks) and free tutoring/mentoring for students.
Contact the CSIE Program
- Office Location: 126 Science Complex
- Fall/Winter hours: Monday-Thursday, 10 a.m.–3 p.m.
- Spring/Summer hours: Tuesday-Thursday, 10 a.m.–3 p.m.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 734.487.0281
- Like us on Facebook
Are you interested in a STEM field? Do you want to excel in college or in your science courses? Then STEM-a-thon is for you!
CSIE's Summer STEM-a-thon is a summer bridge program that helps prepare students for their fall semester science or math classes. If you are interested in a STEM-field and struggle with math, chemistry, physics, or biology, then this summer program will help you prepare for your coursework.
STEM-a-thon runs from July 9—August 1 2019, Tuesday—Thursday only.
Time: 9 a.m.–2 p.m.
Room: 545 Mark Jefferson Science Complex
See STEM-a-thon 2019 for more information
**you do not have to be a STEM major to sign up for STEM-a-thon
- CSIE 177L2: Scientific Presentation
- CSIE 178L2: Intro to Physics & Engineering
- CSIE 150L2: Cyanobacteria in the Huron River
- CSIE 178L2: Scientific Learning
- CSIE 177L2: Exploring STEM Careers
- CSIE 177L2: Contaminants In Groundwater
Donate "CSIE Endowment #02362"
The CSIE Program