Interested in volunteering?
In Fall of 2017, in collaboration with United Way Washtenaw and the University of Michigan Ginsberg Center, we launched a new portal called Volunteer Connection to make finding volunteer opportunities simple.
- A mobile-friendly experience designed to drive volunteer and service learning engagement.
- Allows students to register for service opportunities online.
- Messaging to/from students, faculty, community partners and admins.
- Ability for students to log service hours and related expenses.
- Real-time tracking and reporting of all courses, students and hours.
- Students can add and save reflections related to service experiences.
Watch a quick, how-to google presentation.