These are a collection of resources that we found helpful for who use the CATE Lab services.
Are you a student who needs help understanding the accommodation process?
Please take a look at the following short video.
Emotional Support Animal (ESA) and Service Animal
- Adaptive Technology Database (FANDI)
- Natural Readers (For reading text aloud)
- Ultra Hal Text-to-Speech (For reading text aloud)
- Full Measure (To read PowerPoint presentations aloud.)
- E-Speaking site (Voice recognition software)
- Tazti Products (Voice recognition software)
- Software for use with physical impairments:
- Gizmo's Software (assistive on-screen keyboards)
- Free grammar checkers: