These are a collection of resources that we found helpful for who use the CATE Lab services.
Are you a student who needs help understanding the accommodation process? Watch a short video.
- Adaptive Technology Database (FANDI)
- Natural Readers (For reading text aloud)
- Ultra Hal Text-to-Speech (For reading text aloud)
- Full Measure (To read PowerPoint presentations aloud.)
- E-Speaking site (Voice recognition software)
- Tazti Products (Voice recognition software)
- Software for use with physical impairments:
- Free grammar checkers:
General Disability Sites
- Overcoming Test Anxiety
- Study Guides and Strategies
- University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign Counseling Center
- How to Study
- Test Taking Tips
- What to do Before, During and After a Test
- Cognitive and Physical Aspects of Test Anxiety
- Stress Solutions
- Free Drop-in Math Tutoring
- We also have books you can loan from the CATE Lab.