Note-Taker Needed for Visually Impaired Students
We are seeking a temporary note-taker for the weeks of June 10 through June 21, 2019, Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 10:30 a.m. to 12:20 p.m. If interested, please email your resume to the DRC email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Office Assistants Needed
We have several positions open for the academic year beginning this summer. Send your resume and course schedule to email@example.com and we will follow up with a phone call or an email to you.
Office Assistants must:
- Be comfortable with phone and in-person communication
- Have developed written and verbal communication skills
- Have a willingness to follow directions, ask questions, and follow through on longer term projects
- Schedule appointments
- Input data entry
- Have experience with various office computer software, such as Microsoft, Adobe, and more
- Be committed to maintaining confidentiality
- Value high accuracy with details and have an interest in understanding the big picture.
- Review and become knowledgeable of the Office Procedure Manual and the Accommodated Testing Procedure Manual, as well as, be able to successfully apply both in a job setting
- Be willing to take on other assigned duties, if necessary
In addition, office assistants are encouraged to make suggestions to DRC staff, relevant to how we might improve our processes and procedures, in an effort to support the department's goal of continuous improvement.