Check out the great opportunities through the National Business and Disability Council (NBDC) and Jacobs.
- Find out more about the accounting internship internship
- Find out more about the Bridge Engineering internship
- Find out more about the operations support internship
- Find out more about the sales/operations internship
- Find out more about the wastewater engineering internship
Emerging Leaders Internship Program
- A highly competitive program that places undergraduate and graduate college students with disabilities in fulfilling internships nationwide.
- To qualify to apply for the Emerging Leaders Internship Program, you must:
- Self-identify as a person with a qualified disability, as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Maintain matriculated student status for the semester following your internship (graduating seniors immediately continuing on to graduate level study may apply)
- Have U.S. citizenship or be a documented alien legally authorized to work in the U.S.