Karina Eide Memorial College Scholarship
- Currently this scholarship is not available for 2021.
- Updates regarding the status will be posted in January 2021.
- Dyslexic Advantage Scholarship.
- For current U.S. college students at a two or four-year university.
- No minimum GPA
The Ability Center - College Scholarship
- Be an individual with a disability.
- Have a permanent address in Lucas, Wood, Fulton, Henry, Ottawa, Defiance, Williams county in Ohio or in Monroe or Lenawee county in Michigan.
- Carry at least a 3.0 GPA
- Be enrolled in a post-secondary degree program.
- Application will be available in Spring 2021.
Get The Ability Center application instructions.