Karina Eide Memorial College Scholarship
- Dyslexic Advantage Scholarship
- For current U.S. college students at a two or four-year university
- No minimum GPA
- Final deadline for completion of application is March 1, 2020.
Apply for the Karina Eide Memorial College Scholarships
The Ability Center - College Scholarship
- Be an individual with a disability.
- Have a permanent address in Lucas, Wood, Fulton, Henry, Ottawa, Defiance, Williams county in Ohio or in Monroe or Lenawee county in Michigan.
- Carry at least a 3.0 GPA
- Be enrolled in a post-secondary degree program.
- Final deadline: March 31, 2020
Get The Ability Center application instructions.