News and Newsletters
Please check out this page to stay updated on new and exciting things happening in the department, including student and alumni information.
- 06/2020: The Department of Economics is pleased to announce the new, STEM designated Combined B.S./M.S. degree in Quantitative Economics. With this program, students can complete both degrees in five years with 142 credit hours. For more information, check out the STEM programs in the Department of Economics.
- 06/2020: Faculty in the Department of Economics will discuss the economic impact of COVID-19 on a Panel Discussion on 07/07/2020 via zoom. The discussion flyer can be found at this link. Registerin advance for this webinar.
- 05/2020: Omicron Delta Epsilon in collaboration with Women in Economics Club is awarded $1,000 grant to start two new programs to support students during Fall 2020.
- 05/2020: The Department of Economics is pleased to announce the 2020 awards along with academic, scholarly, and service recognitions. For the complete list of awards and recognitions, check out our booklet.
- Board of Regents has approved the new STEM-designated program: Bachelor of Science in Quantitative Economics (BSQE) starting Fall 2020. For more information check out the STEM programs in the Department of Economics.