What Is Engage @ EMU?
Engage @ EMU is EMU’s primary entry way to enhance, navigate and cultivate collaboration and partnerships between the University and business and community entities.
Engage @ EMU initiates and coordinates various business and community-based programs, but its overall intention is to collaborate with University offices and programs and external partners as a way to better:
- Identify, promote and cultivate business/corporate engagement and community engaged programming for the local, regional and state community.
- Cultivate opportunities for students and faculty to integrate community practice into their research and/or curriculum.
- Build on existing EMU programs and partnerships in order to identify new revenue sources, partnerships and programs.
- Provide oversight and management for the Business Engaged Council (BEC) and Business Link, the University’s virtual business engagement doorway and platform.
- Provide oversight and management for the Community Engaged Council (CEC) and Community Link, the University’s virtual community engagement doorway and platform.