Creating a Customer-Focused Organization
Customers are the lifeblood of any organization. In this online workshop, participants will explore a variety of methods to listen to and learn from their customers, determine satisfaction, dissatisfaction and engagement, use customer feedback for continuous improvement and innovation and build a strong customer-focused culture.
Upon successful completion of the online Creating a Customer-Focused Organization workshop, participants will be able to:
- Recognize the importance of creating a customer-focus in today's organizations,
- Describe effective customer listening and learning methods,
- Discuss how to determine customer satisfaction and engagement,
- Summarize how customer and market needs relate to product and service offerings,
- Compare methods for building and managing customer relationships,and
- Provide examples of world class customer service principles and practices.
Within the Resources section of most modules, you will find additional reference materials and online resources for your review. You can download these files to your computer hard drive or open them directly from the link.
Course Completion Policies
In order to successfully pass the course and receive a certificate, you must complete the following:
- All module discussions,
- All module exercises,
- All module preview and review questions, and
- The course evaluation.
In addition, you must pass the course final exam with a minimum of 80% of the questions answered correctly. Opportunities to re-test on the final exam will be provided for those who do not meet that requirement on the first attempt.