Time Management and Productivity
Effectively managing time and tasks is a critical element of productivity in the modern lean organization. In this online workshop, participants will learn how to manage their time, tasks and activities in order to more efficiently allocate resources and achieve their goals. Participants will learn sound time management principles and practices that lead to increased productivity. They will discuss how to prioritize multiple concurrent and sometimes competing tasks, make the most of their workdays, and find balance between work and life. Participants will leave the workshop with a plan for managing their time in a more effective, efficient and meaningful way.
Upon successful completion of the online Time Management and Productivity workshop, participants will be able to:
- Recognize basic time management principles,
- Identify and implement strategies for improving their use of time,
- Evaluate and identify their most important priorities,
- Organize their tasks and activities in a way that works for them,
- Establish completion cycles for key processes and activities,
- Create processes and systems that help them to work smarter and not harder, and
- Develop a plan to sustain the changes that they've initiated during this program.
Within the Resources section of each module, you will find additional reference materials and online resources for your review. You can download these files to your computer hard drive or open them directly from the link.
Course Completion Policies
In order to successfully pass the course and receive a certificate, you must complete the following:
- All module discussions,
- All module exercises and journal activities,
- All module preview and review questions, and
- The course evaluation.
In addition, you must pass the course final exam with a minimum of 80% of the questions answered correctly. Opportunities to re-test on the final exam will be provided for those who do not meet that requirement on the first attempt.