Business Process Optimization Certificate
Business Process Optimization (BPO) involves the integration of business improvement methodologies with emerging leading practice to drive organizational performance through optimization of business processes. In contrast to many improvement models in use today, BPO provides a framework for process optimization that is both flexible and adaptable to an organization's unique needs and vision.
Participants must complete a minimum of three required courses to earn the Business Process Optimization certificate.
- Introduction to Business Process Optimization
- Linking Strategy to Business Process Optimization
- Organizational Transformation
Five Steps to Completing your Certificate
- Enroll as a certificate program member ($50 membership fee) to receive a 10% discount on each course in your program.
- Register for classes using your discount code.
- Complete all required classes.
- Contact [email protected] to confirm your completion status and receive your certificate and digital badge.
- Accept your digital badge and add it to your LinkedIn profile or email signature.
Certificates must be completed within five years; classes completed more than five years ago may not be applied toward the certificate.