Organizational Transformation involves the management of complex change within an organization, including the integration of its strategy, business processes, IT infrastructure, risk management, project management approach, training and culture. Using a systems approach, the course will provide a general framework for implementing large organizational transformation. This course will provide participants with the knowledge to properly plan and lead an enterprise transformation initiative.
Who Should Attend
Business leaders, analysts, influencers, consultants and support staff involved in the design, deployment or operation of a transformation PMO.
It is recommended that students take Introduction to Business Process Optimization and Linking Strategy to Business Process Optimization prior to taking this class, however this class may be taken at any time.
At the end of this course, students will have the knowledge to:
- Describe the elements that make up a holistic approach to business transformation including but not limited to:
- Stakeholder Management
- Communication Management
- Performance Management
- Training Management
- Create and deploy a general framework that serves to integrate these elements in a way that reinforces, rather than detracts from transformation efforts.
- Identify and manage risks associated with major organizational change.
- Design, resource and deploy a Project Management Office to manage the transformation.
- Monitor, analyze and adapt to uncertainties that arise during the transformation journey.
- Role model the mindsets and behaviors needed to embed and sustain the desired change.
Course Materials and Required Software
All required course materials, exercises, discussions and the final exam are available in the online course shell.
In addition to a certificate of completion, participants will be issued a digital badge identifying the skills and competencies gained through successful program completion.