- What is Business Link?
- Talent Pathway
- Research with Business & Industry
- Commercialization & Technology Transfer
- Centers, Institutes & Laboratories
- Training, Testing & Certifications
- Corporate Partnerships & Impact
- Curriculum & Program Collaboration
Curriculum and Program Collaboration
Eastern Michigan University’s Office of Academic Service-Learning and the Business Engagement Council identify and promote collaborative opportunities between businesses and EMU curriculum and programs.
What We Can Do
EMU offers both credit and non-credit programs and courses aligned with the interests of businesses and corporations. We can connect your personnel to courses, facilitate collaborations with faculty/academic programs and work with faculty to develop courses, curriculum or projects benefitting business and industry needs.
Our Track Record
Some examples of current and past collaborations include:
- Contemporary Issues in Arts Management: Arts and Healthcare (CTAR 313)
- Marketing Research (MKT 470) and Advanced Methods in Marketing Research (MKT670)
- Introduction to Entrepreneurship (MGMT 388)
- Business Policy (MGMT 490)
- Organization Development and Change (MGMT 602)
- Human Resource Development (MGMT 628)
- Strategic Management (MGMT 696)
In addition, the College of Business and Google have developed a program assisting non-profit organizations with Google AdWords. And the College of Technology’s Center for Product Research and Development assists manufacturing industries with creating new products.
Need More Information?
If you have questions or need more information, please submit the form below. The EMU Business Link team will review your request and provide the best resource to assist you.