- What is Business Link?
- Talent Pathway
- Research with Business & Industry
- Commercialization & Technology Transfer
- Centers, Institutes & Laboratories
- Training, Testing & Certifications
- Corporate Partnerships & Impact
- Curriculum & Program Collaboration
EMU K-12 Camp Programs
Knowledge and Adventure Await Encourage your kids to step out and explore a new interest or potential career in a fun and relaxed environment at Eastern Michigan University. EMU faculty, staff and students will be on hand to ignite imaginations and open up a variety of topics from intellectual pursuits to athletic achievement. Available camps will be listed below as they are open for registration.
[email protected] Camps
Through the Engage Office camps work in two ways:
- Partnership Camps -These camps are partnership camps in which an external entity such as Dexter Public Schools, American Promise, or Engineering Society of Detroit. They entities pay EMU to design, develop and implement a camp. These camps can be week long non-residential programs or month long residential programs.
- Public Camps -Public camps are open enrollment camps that are collaborations with the REC IM, Girl Scouts Heart of Michigan and the Ann Arbor YMCA. These camps are promoted and open to the community to register.
FUN CAMP in partnership with REC/IM - Summer 2020
The Rec/IM Department at EMU is offering an exciting opportunity for your child/children to participate in a multi-dimensional day camp designed to promote friendship and fun!
We are fortunate to be affiliated with a campus that offers a variety of resources to tap into as we plan our program. Campers will participate in groups with children of similar ages. Activities will be programmed to accommodate the interests and skill levels of each group. All children will have opportunities to interact together each day.
Children ages 7 (or entering 2nd grade in the fall) through 12 (at the time of registration).
For more information visit the Fun Camp website.
Other EMU Camp Options
EMU Sports Camps
Eastern Michigan University annually sponsors summer youth camps in multiple sports. All EMU Camps and Clinics are open to any and all entrants who meet the appropriate age, gender, or grade requirement for the specific camp or clinic. For a complete list and dates visit the EMU Sports Camps.
Inkstains Writing Camp
Student writers experience the support of camp teachers and peers when they attend the Inkstains Summer Writing Camp. For more information visit Inkstains Writing Camp.
Need More Information?
If you have questions or need more information, please submit the form below. Our team will review your request and provide the best resource to assist you.