How do I apply?
- Download the Eastern Scholar application [PDF].
- Please make sure that you read and complete all of the questions on the forms. Please print clearly.
- On the application, you are applying as an Eastern Scholar, ex. Winter 2018.
- If you are unsure about how to answer a question, please ask your EMU representative or high school counselor.
- Both, you and your parents must sign the application.
- If you answer "yes" to the disciplinary history questions on page 2 of the application, please remember to submit a full statement of explanation on a separate sheet of paper.
- Please leave the student ID number on registration form blank. This will be your EMU student ID number, which we will fill in for you once your application is processed.
- Registration permission form [PDF]
This form must be completed in its entirety with course reference numbers (CRN). This will be given to you by your EMU representative.
- Complete a FERPA waiver form [PDF].
- The Federal law prohibits EMU from discussing information with anyone other than the student, unless authorized in writing by the student.