- What is Business Link?
- Talent Pathway
- Research with Business & Industry
- Commercialization & Technology Transfer
- Centers, Institutes & Laboratories
- Training, Testing & Certifications
- Corporate Partnerships & Impact
- Curriculum & Program Collaboration
The Eastern Scholars program is concurrent enrollment, which offers college-level courses at high schools. This academic program is customized to meet the needs of both EMU and the high school. It prepares students to receive academic credit upon completion of the course work.
The curriculum is focused on the principles of the associate discipline and will afford students the opportunity to develop skills in a specific area.
Benefits of Eastern Scholars
- Students can earn transferrable credit which can be used at most colleges and universities.
- Exposure to college level courses in high schools help make the transition to college easier.
- Student who enroll in dual/concurrent enrollment courses during high school save money, complete their college degree sooner than others.
- Students have access to the EMU library, REC/IM, online portal and other resources.
- Recruitment and Registration
- Pricing Models
- Course Offerings
- Application Process
- EMU Department Role
- Program Steps
- Partner High Schools
Ready to get started?
Need More Information?
Give us a call at 734.487.2259 or 800.932.8689 or email email@example.com.