Educational Media and Technology
The mission of this certificate program is to prepare professionals who are capable of facilitating student learning in a variety of settings. The program is designed to provide students with both the knowledge base and the application skills that are required to use technology effectively in education. Focusing on the design, development, utilization, management and evaluation of instructional systems moves us toward achieving this mission.
See general Graduate School admission requirements.
This certificate requires 20 hours of course work to be distributed among the following:
Required Courses (all online): 20 hours
- EDMT 602 - Technology and Student-Centered Learning 3 hrs
- EDMT 603 - Facilitating Teaching in Technology Enhanced Learning Environments 3 hrs
- EDMT 623 - Instructional Design and Development of Multimedia Instructional Materials 3 hrs
- EDMT 627 - Advanced Technical Issues in Educational Technology 3 hrs
- EDMT 628 - The Design and Use of Online Resources for Education 3 hrs
- EDMT 632 - Advanced Productivity Tools in Teaching and Learning 2 hrs
- EDMT 653 - Issues and Emerging Educational Technologies 3 hrs
Certificate Total: 20 hours