"Take It On" Tuesdays
Register today! http://goo.gl/forms/o7itWTKQpb
Is summer flying by and you're concerned about getting all those academic and personal projects done on your 'to do' list?
This July and August I'm offering something new in the Faculty Development Center - "Take It On" Tuesdays - Get Stuff Done !
This is for everyone - all instructors, administration, student success staff.
What is this? An opportunity to come to the FDC in room 109 Halle and get a little help or moral support to "take on" a project that you really want to accomplish this summer (or at least get a really good start on), such as:
- Tenure / Promotion materials (DUE October 15th) - do you really want to work on the documents once the semester starts?
- Revise your course syllabus for the Fall
- Work on your new Canvas shell
- Work on a literature review, writing project, or other scholarly works
- Get tips on self-care, time-management, prioritizing, classroom management, conflict resolution, etc...
Starting Tuesday, July 21st and running every Tuesday until the end of August, the Faculty Development Center will host "Take it On" Tuesdays. Between 10:00-4:00 pm, we will provide snacks, expert help, tips, and moral support!