Consulting Services in the FDC
Meet with Jennifer Glass (from ORDA) to discuss your research agenda on Tuesday, August 9th and 23rd from 1:00-4:00 in room 109 Halle Library. This consultation can support an EMU Internal Research proposal, external grant, or publication.
Set up an appointment today for a private, confidential one-on-one consultation or coaching session with Peggy Liggit, Director of the FDC at firstname.lastname@example.org or 734- 487-2530.
- Need help with your tenure and promotion document?
- Is it time for a syllabus re-design?
- Want to brainstorm about addressing comments on student evaluations?
- Want ideas for active-learning or how to use new technology in the classroom?
- What else is on your mind?
Peggy is a certified Cognitive Coach trained in the methodology developed by the Thinking Collaborative