Past Event Archive
Handouts and Links from Past FDC Events
- Connections Learning, Webinar: The Many Uses of Online Learning If you're interested in more Connections Learning webinars, check out their youtube channel.
- Embedding Universal Learning Design in the Classroom, Webinar: Low and No-Cost Strategies that work A word document with a link to a recording of the webinar, as well as to the handouts. This webinar will require registration to Innovative Educators.
- Copyright and Fair Use: Codes of Best Practice in Higher Education
- Brian Smith's webinar "And We're Live: What You Need to Know About Live Webcasting and Lecture Capture"
Handouts from Disability Resource center
- Syllabus Accessibility Statement
- Accommodating Disabilities (PPT)
- Short UD Summary
- Purpose of the DRC (for presentations)
- Faculty FAQ
- Student FAQ
Setting You and Your Students Up to Succeed
Teaching and Learning at EMU
- The benefits of choosing a campus clicker standard (Must login or register to view)
- ICPSR At 50: Facilitating Research and Data Sharing
- Group Projects (PPT)
- Seven Principles for Good Practice in Undergraduate Education (PDF format)
- How to manage classroom incivilities
- Teacher Behaviors Inventory (word document)
- Lecture tools webinar
- Brown Bag Event Winter 2017
EMU Lectures on iTunes U
View videos of past lectures/presentations at the FDC, at iTunes U: Faculty Development Center.