Self-Care for Health Professionals & Educators
Winter 2020 Self-care Workshops
Self-care is vital to prevent burn-out particularly for people in health and education professions. Make time to attend this two-hour workshop that will leave you relaxed, re-energized, and ready to finish the semester.
Dr. Peggy Liggit, certified facilitator
Through the SoulCollage® process your creative brain center will be activated by constructing cards with visual images. Next, you'll tap into the inner wisdom of your subconscious brain through a unique reflective practice. You'll also learn how to apply this process with students.
Workshop Dates and Locations
- Friday, January 24, 10:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m., room 109B, Halle
- Friday, March 13, 1-3 p.m., room 109B, Halle
Learning Outcomes and Deliverables
- Create, reflect, and journal about the cards they create
- Work collaboratively as a group by practicing the “Norms of Collaboration” from Adaptive Organizations.
- Write an Action Plan to be implemented at the conclusion of the seminar.
More about SoulCollage®
The SoulCollage® Process also supports the following:
Addictions & Substance Abuse Treatment, Aging, Anger Management, Adolescents at Risk, Career Counseling, Children’s Groups (divorce, etc.), Coaching, Community Development, Conflict Resolution, Couple Therapy, Creative Problem-Solving, Diversity and Cross-Cultural Issues, Dream Work, Eating Disorders, Family Therapy, Creative Fun, Grief and Loss (e.g., Hospice, Job Loss), Health-Related Issues (Chronic Pain, Cancer, etc.), Psychotherapy, Senior Centers.
To learn more, visit the SoulCollage® website.