The eFellows Application has three requirements:
- Department Head Acknowledgement
- College Technology Specialist Acknowledgement
- Project Description
Department Head Acknowledgement
A document that shows you and your Department Head have discussed the project and that there is a willingness to commit departmental resources (if any) to the project as described in the description.
College Technology Specialist Acknowledgement
A document that demonstrates the willingness of your College Technology Specialist to support your project if needed and as outlined in the description.
Maximum three pages in length
Includes the following sections as headings:
- Description of the project
- Required resources - Describe what the funds will pay for and how you will use those resources
- Timeline - Describe when the work takes place and when you will complete the project
- Assessment plan - Describe what kind of data you will collect to evaluate project outcomes?
- Technical support needs - Describe any technical support needs you will require of your College Technology Specialist or other campus group.
- Justification - Describe how the project improves instructional practices, positively impacts student learning outcomes, and builds a collaborative community for instructional activities.
- Plans for disseminating results - Describe how you will share your results with colleagues at EMU and beyond (at a minimum, awardees will share with EMU colleagues at a special Faculty Development Center sponsored workshop)
Successful Application Examples
Below find links to successful applications from previous eFellows calls.
Proposal Writing and Feedback Workshops
Attend the of the following workshop and learn how to write a proposal for eFellows
- Workshop info