Part-Time Lecturer Orientation
***During the week of orientation, parking is FREE and open in all staff/faculty/commuter parking lots. Parking is NOT FREE nor open in paid lots, reserved lots, or handicap spaces. Please reference the parking map for locations of parking lots.
Friday, January 5, 2018 from 9:30 AM-2:30 PM, room 109 and 110 in Halle Library
Lunch is included: Please register here by 5:00 PM on December 19, 2017 to attend the Part-Time Lecturer Orientation.
Check-In and coffee begins at 9:30am in room 109 Halle library. Any questions or concerns, contact us at email@example.com.
Facilitated By Peggy Liggit, Director, Bruce K. Nelson Faculty Development Center
Orientation will cover the following topics:
- Instructor Expectations
- EMU Culture - Diversity and Inclusion
- University Policies and Resources for Employee Success
- Syllabus Policies and Design
- Working with EMU Students
- Canvas: Learning Management System
- Classroom Technology and other Teaching Resources
**Bring a rough draft of your class syllabus to orientation.**