The information below is necessary for the continuous legitimate business and educational operation of Eastern Michigan University.
It is, and will be, maintained in compliance with applicable U.S. law, educational accrediting body requirements, and institutional policies and procedures.
Questions or concerns may be directed to the Office of Records and Registration at [email protected].
Academic Year 2020-2021
2020-2021 financial aid forms will be available online starting 1/10/2020.
Academic Year 2019-2020
- Authorization to Release FERPA Protected Information [PDF]
- Cost of Attendance Adjustments for Family Care Expenses [PDF]
- Instructions for completing IRS Data Retrieval Tool and ordering IRS documents [PDF]
- Legal Dependent [PDF]
- Maximum Credit Hours of Eligibility Appeal [PDF]
- Physician's Certification of Borrowers [PDF]
- Review of PLUS Approval for Additional Unsubsidized Loan [PDF]
- Resources [PDF]
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Appeal [PDF]
- Special Circumstance Appeal [PDF]
- Special Independent Status Worksheet [PDF]
- Teach Grant Application [PDF]
- Unaccompanied Homeless Determination Form [PDF]
- Unusual Enrollment History Appeal [PDF]
Untaxed Income Worksheets