MORE NEW.A new engineering & technology campus, new science complex, renovated rec center and more dining options.
LIVE ON CAMPUS.Experience campus living with confidence. EMU offers single room availability.
MORE FLEXIBLE.It’s your future. Learn on your terms – with on-campus, online and hybrid options.
WELCOME BACK! IN-PERSON, ON-CAMPUS EXPERIENCE PLANNED FOR FALL 2021
You will find in-person classrooms, along with a host of safe on-campus activities for student organizations, housing, dining, athletics and other aspects of University operations.
We’ve been busy too! Major enhancements to facilities have been completed, including a new engineering and technology campus, a renovated recreation center with new equipment—and we also discounted single rooms in residence halls.
So why should you enroll at Eastern Michigan University this fall?
Here are the top 12 reasons:
- Thanks to our #EMUSafe initiative, EMU has had a low positive COVID-19 case count and has been one of the safest college campuses in Michigan.
- We are the most diverse university in Michigan. We support students of all races, backgrounds and ethnicities.
- We built a new engineering and technology campus with research labs and flexible maker spaces that enhance learning, research and collaboration.
- We have a new Science Complex, with new labs, classroom technology and workspaces.
- Looking to de-stress, rejuvenate and practice self-care? We’ve completed a $16 million renovation to our rec building.
- We’ve been named a “Best in the Midwest” for 18 consecutive years, and our College of Business a “Best in the U.S.” for 17 years.
- We offer classes in-person, online or hybrid to meet your needs.
- We provide more than $50 million in financial aid every year to help make the cost of a degree affordable.
- Single rooms are available in our residence halls at a reduced cost. We also know that some students prefer the roommate experience. The choice is up to you.
- Our graduates land more jobs. Period. Our robust internship program provides opportunities at some of the most well-known companies and organizations in the world.
- Campus dining options are updated and new, providing something for everyone, including Starbucks, Chick-fil-A, Smashburger and more.
- We’re looking forward to showing you how busy we have been and how hard we’ve been working to build a better tomorrow – for you!
If you have questions about the admission process, call or text the Office of Admissions at 734.487.6453.