Anthony (Tony) Bedogne
- GISP, GIS Certification Institute, 2008
- MS, Urban and Regional Planning, Eastern Michigan University, 2003
- BS, Geography, Eastern Michigan University, 2000
Interests and Expertise
Tony Bedogne works professionally as a GIS technician for Washtenaw County. He has experience in geospatial planning technologies, compiling datasets, mobile GIS and GPS, hydrologic terrain modeling, database design, survey descriptions and presentation mapping. He works with public officials to improve the efficiency of the decision making process by visualizing scenarios. Tony also serves as a City of Ypsilanti planning commissioner, where his interests include: the fair application of policy and improving the city's non-motorized transportation network.
- GEOG 276 Principles of Geographic Information Systems
- Special Topics GIS Implementation