Meet Our Faculty and Staff
Our faculty and staff come from a wide range of academic backgrounds and careers, providing experience and expertise in many areas. Many also work in different departments at EMU, which helps to further expand the academic reach of The Honors College. They are passionate about the mission of The Honors College and care deeply about the Honors students.
- Dr. Mary Ramsey, Interim Assistant Vice President
- Dr. Ramona Caponegro, Associate Director
- Amber Morneau, Academic Advisor
- Suzanne Gray, Faculty Fellow
- Ginnie Harder, Faculty Fellow
- Krish Narayanan, Faculty Fellow
- Karlie Ebersole, Graduate Assistant
- Amanda Goerge, Graduate Assistant
- Madison Trace, Graduate Assistant
Winter 2019 Student Fellows
Our student fellows help increase the footprint The Honors College can make on campus and in the community. Some of their contributions include writing the newsletter, developing our social media sites, recruiting new students, advising current students, gathering Honors data, and helping maintain the the online infrastructure. Student fellows work on Recruiting, Research, Programming, Advising, Computing, Coordinating, and Communications teams.