Eastern Michigan University
Applying to Honors
This application is Honors College specific and separate from the Eastern Michigan University application.
Please Read the Following Before Beginning Your Application.
None of your information will be saved until you click SUBMIT. If you navigate away from this form your information will be lost.
To reduce risk of lost information please have the following ready before beginning this application:
- All students must prepare a personal essay describing personal, academic, and career goals for this application. Please have this completed BEFORE beginning this application. (This does not apply to Presidential Scholar Competitors)
- High school or current college GPA
- SAT/ACT scores
- Transferred credits or credits completed at EMU
- Email addresses for references (may need up to 2)
- Valid my.emich email- if you do not have one, please contact Records and Registration at 734.487.4111 or send an email to email@example.com
Access the online application here.
**Note: Students who participate in the Presidential Scholarship Competition are automatically admitted into the Honors College.
For questions and more information about Honors admission, please contact the Honors College office at 734.487.0341 or firstname.lastname@example.org.