Applying to Honors
Please read the following before beginning your application.
None of your information will be saved until you click SUBMIT. If you navigate away from this form your information will be lost.
To reduce risk of lost information please have the following ready before beginning this application:
- Personal essay (if required)
- High school or current college GPA
- SAT/ACT scores
- Please note, if you do not provide a GPA or test scores, the system will automatically consider your application non-competitive.
- Number of transferred credits or credits completed at EMU
- Contact information for references (may need up to 2)
There is no deadline for the application and students may apply at any time.
For questions and more information about Honors admission, please contact The Honors College office at 734.487.0341 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: This application is Honors College specific and separate from the Eastern Michigan University application.
*The online application is supported by the following browsers/operating systems. Other versions may not be compatible with the site and your information may not be stored otherwise.
Internet Explorer 11
Google Chrome 46+
OXS Yosemite 10. 10
Samsung Galaxy S3
Windows Surface 1