The Honors College Orientation, August 5th, 2017
We are excited to welcome first year students into our community. Our orientation is designed to help provide a strong foundation to your Honors experience.
You will have the opportunity to meet other incoming students, talk with current Honors students, explore campus, prepare for the transition to college, meet EMU staff, learn about the many Honors opportunities available, and officially activate your membership with The Honors College.
All Honors students must attend The Honors College Orientation in order to activate their membership, which is required for Honors benefits. Please note you are also expected to participate in the campus-wide New Student Orientation which is held just before the start of classes.
Follow the links below for more details about The Honors College Orientation.
- Important Information for Participating Students
- Family Information
- Official Invitation and RSVP to The Honors College Orientation
Orientation 2017 Resources
Please visit the links below to access the resources we will utilize at Orientation. We will have copies available for you at the event.
- 2017 - 2018 Honors Calendar
- Breakout Sessions
- Common Read and Ice Cream Social
- University Honors Checklist
- Departmental and Highest Honors Checklist
- Driving Directions to Pray-Harrold
- Honors Forms Example
- Honors Academic Advising Syllabus
- The Honors College Orientation Itinerary
- Linking to Your Future
- Honors Social Media
- Stratford Festival Flier
- The Honors College Induction Ceremony
- Student Mentor Program
- Study Abroad
- Involved Connected Living
You can also stay up to date by connecting with us on social media.