A large part of The Honors College experience is taking Honors courses. These smaller classes, capped at 20 students, offer:
- personal attention
- dedicated professors
- discussion-based learning
- meaningful content
- proactive and academically excellent peers
- a strengthening of the Honors community
FALL 2017 HONORS COURSES (PDF)
Click on the links below to see descriptions of some of our courses offered in Fall 2017.
- ACC 241: Principles of Managerial Accounting
- BIO 215: Plants and People
- PHIL/WGST 226: Feminist Theory
- SPGN 251: Introduction to Inclusion and Disability Studies in a Diverse Society
This schedule is our best estimate of what courses we will offer, and the semester(s) in which they will be offered. It is subject to change, but represents our plan at this time. If you have questions, please contact our office for the most up-to-date information.
For a description of an Honors section of a course, click on the course title. For general information on the course, please visit the EMU Course Catalog .