The 2018 health plan rates can be viewed below:
Choosing a Plan
Eastern offers comprehensive health and vision plans with eligibility varying by employee groups. Our benefits emphasize prevention and health maintenance promoting quality of life. We're committed to maintaining an extensive and competitive benefits program enabling us to attract and retain the people needed to carry out our mission. To see the 2017 health/vision plan options, choose your classification group below:
Additional Eligible Adult (AEA) Information
An additional eligible adult (AEA) is someone who has lived with you in your primary dwelling for a least a year and is not a dependent or related by blood or marriage. If you add them to your health or dental plan, there is a cost share and you're responsible for paying the additional taxes as well.
- What do you need to know about the Affordable Care Act?
- How does EMU handle your private, health information? Read our HIPAA notice.
- Do you have children? Read the Children's Health Insurance Program Reauthorization Act of 2009.
- Are you a woman facing a cancer diagnosis? Get important information about your rights.
- Guide to using EMU Autism Benefits [PDF]
- Here is a helpful Benefits Compliance Guide, for a brief overview of important notices and information related to healthcare and employee rights. Benefits Compliance Guide [PDF]