Eastern Michigan University
The Employment office develops and maintains the University's job posting and applicant management system and related policies and procedures to assist Eastern Michigan University departments in the recruitment and retention of a diverse workforce.
Regular Staff Employment
The information below pertains to full-time, regular staff appointments at Eastern Michigan University in the following employment classifications:
- Athletic Coaches (AC),
- Administrative Professionals (AP/AH),
- Confidential Assistants (CA),
- Clerical Secretarial (CS),
- Professional Technical (PT/PE),
- Food Service and Maintenance (FM),
- Campus Police (CP), and
- Police Sergeants (PS).
- All positions are posted at www.emich.edu/jobs.
- Open University staff job vacancies are primarily posted and advertised on Friday.
- Positions are posted for 6 business days or open until filled as noted in the job posting.
- University conducts a competitive selection recruitment process to identify and attract a diverse and qualified candidate pool.
- To apply for a position please create an account with a username, password, and email address.
- Resumes are not accepted via email, fax, or US mail. Applicants need to express interest in a specific position online.
- Click here for a step-by-step guide on applying for an open position. Click here to view an online tutorial.
- Candidates are not contacted or considered for a vacant position until the posting is removed from www.emich.edu/jobs.
- Applicants can check the status of their application at anytime online. Application status is not shared over the phone.
- Click here to view Wage and Salary Schedules by employment classification.
- New hire information is located at www.emich.edu/newhires.
Hiring Authority information