Classification & Wages
The University's classification system is a framework arranging jobs by similar purposes, required skills, duties, accountability, work environment and other common factors. Listed below are the wage and salary schedules by classification.
- Administrative Professional/Administrative Hourly (AP/AH) 2018 [PDF]
- Campus Police (CP) FY2022 [PDF]
- Clerical Secretarial (CS) FY2021 [PDF]
- Confidential Assistant (CA) 2013 [PDF]
- Food Service and Maintenance (FM) FY2021 [PDF]
- Police Sergeants (PS) FY2022 [PDF]
- Professional Technical (PE-PT) 2022 [PDF]
Want to find a job description? Access the classification specification database.
If you are unable to locate what you are looking for, please send your request to [email protected]
Some situations call for a re-examining of positions. In these cases, it's best to meet with your Human Resources Business Partner to talk about your options.