Service Requests

There are two ways to request Division of Information Technology (IT) services, depending on the type of request being made:

Technical Incidents and Standard Change Requests

The IT Help Desk acts as a hub for reporting technical incidents (i.e., a reduction in quality; an interruption in service; a failure of service) or requesting a standard change (e.g., a security access upgrade). To report an incident or request a change, contact the I.T. Help Desk at 734.487.2120 or submit the request via our I.T. Service Portal.

I.T. Project Request

Use the I.T. Project Service Request for development of a new or significant enhancement to existing business processes (e.g. automatons, customizations, integrating systems, Ellucian / Banner extended systems, reporting). 

Skip Section Navigation