Eastern Michigan University

Edit a Section

Use the Schedule form (SSASECT), once a course section has a Course Reference Number (CRN), to edit the section. Once the schedule book has gone to print you can modify a section when making instructor, maximum enrollment, or building/room changes for the current campus, as long as students are properly notified of the change.