Thursday April 24, 2014
Library Hours: 1:00am to 1:00am
Eastern Michigan University Library
Criteria for Evaluating Resources - Accuracy
- Are the sources of facts documented?
- Are there links to the documented sources?
- Are the links relevant?
- Do the links work or are they "broken"?
- Can you corroborate the facts, either using Internet sources or using library resources, e.g., reference materials or indexing publications?
- Has the author put in the effort to use good grammar and correct spelling?