Library Services Updates
Check the status of the library building and services as changes are made in response to the pandemic. (This page last updated July 20, 2021.)
- See current hours
- EMU ID card swipe required to enter. Only EMU students, faculty, and staff are permitted in the building. Contact the Eagle Card office at 734.487.3176 for any card problems or questions.
- Contactless pickup allows those without EMU ID to borrow items without entering the building.
- All building users must check in at the station inside the entrance, and must complete the Daily Health Screening before coming to campus, or on a paper form when entering.
- Face coverings are required at all times unless you are fully vaccinated.
- Only the ground and first floors are open, with limited reservable and drop-in study spaces and computers.
- Only individual study is allowed, no group study or meeting rooms are available.
- MeLCat and Interlibrary Loan services are operating normally.
- If you need a chapter from a book not available at EMU or MelCat, please submit the request as an article request in ILLiad.
Non-circulating, non-reserve materials, such as archives, microforms, and periodicals, will be available to use by appointment.
- Request an appointment by emailing [email protected] at least 48 hours in advance of the desired time.
- Library staff will schedule the appointment and confirm the time with the user.;