Friday December 09, 2016
Library Hours: 7:30am to 8:00pm
Eastern Michigan University Library
Faculty Study Rooms
- A room on the 3rd floor of the library (312E) may be checked out by faculty weekdays only on a first-come, first-served basis through the Library Administration office (room 200).
- In exchange for your EagleOne Card, you will be given a key to the study room for the remainder of the day.
- Upon return of the room key during that day, your EagleOne Card will be returned.
- Faculty Senate controls the allocation of six faculty offices in the library.
- The offices are meant to serve as places to study and conduct research with library materials.
- Faculty Senate provides guidelines and application information.
Emeritus Faculty Study Room
- Please contact the Administration Office, Room 200, 734.487.2633.
See Study Areas and Study Rooms policy for more information.