Thursday April 24, 2014
Library Hours: 1:00am to 1:00am
Eastern Michigan University Library
Interlibrary Loan and MeLCat suspended during semester break
Interlibrary Loan (ILLiad)
- Requests received after Tuesday December 17th will not be processed until Thursday January 2nd.
- Interlibrary Loan items can't be picked up while the building is closed: from 5pm Friday December 20th until 8am Thursday January 2nd.
- While the library building is closed: from 5pm Friday December 20th until 8am Thursday January 2nd
- The system will allow you to place requests online, but they will not be delivered to EMU and cannot be picked up during the break.
- Items can't be returned at the EMU Library. Use MyMeL to renew items, if possible.
- If your public library offers MeLCat services, we recommend using that library for any MeLCat requests placed beginning December 17th. Check the list of all libraries participating in MeLCat.