Friday July 31, 2015
Library Hours: 7:30am - 5:00pm
Eastern Michigan University Library
Interlibrary Loan and MeLCat suspended during semester break
Interlibrary Loan (ILLiad)
- Requests received after Friday December 19th will not be processed until Friday January 2nd.
- Interlibrary Loan items can't be picked up while the building is closed: from 5pm Tuesday December 23rd until 8am Friday January 2nd.
- While the library building is closed: from 5pm Tuesday December 23rd until 8am Friday January 2nd
- The system will allow you to place requests online, but they will not be delivered to EMU and cannot be picked up during the break.
- Items can't be returned at the EMU Library. Use MyMeL to renew items, if possible.
- If your public library offers MeLCat services, we recommend using that library for any MeLCat requests placed beginning December 17th. Check the list of all libraries participating in MeLCat.