Friday May 29, 2015
Library Hours: 7:30am - 5:00pm
Eastern Michigan University Library
What you can request through MeLCat:
- Books, CDs, or video/DVDs that are:
- Checked out, lost, or missing from the EMU Library
- Not owned by the EMU Library
What you can't request:
- Journals and journal articles - use Interlibrary Loan when these items are not available through EMU.
- Any items that are listed as Not Requestable in MeLCat .
How to use MeLCat:
- Search MeLCat - when you find an item you want to request, click on Get this for me! and follow the prompts.
- Items usually arrive within a week, and the loan period is three weeks
- Log in to MyMeLCat to:
- check the status of your requests
- renew items borrowed from MeLCat - items can be renewed once
- Using MeLCat from your public library
- if your public library participates in MeLCat, you can use your public library card and request items to be delivered there.
- Extended Programs Students - may also request items for home delivery.