Monday, January 21, 2019, 11:30 a.m.–1:30 p.m.
The 33rd Annual Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. President's Luncheon will take place on Martin Luther King Day, Monday, January 21, 2019 in the EMU Student Center Grand Ballroom. Doors open at 11 a.m. with lunch beginning at 11:30 a.m. Our distinguished keynote speaker will be Keith Boykin, CNN political commentator and NYT bestselling author.
Ticket prices for the 2019 MLK Luncheon are $15 for students (student ID required) and $30 for faculty, staff and community members. Tables of eight can be purchased October 1 through October 26. Individual ticket sales will be open on October 29 and run though MLK day. Tickets may be purchased in-person, by phone or online as follows:
- EMU Convocation Center Ticket Office: Monday—Friday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Closed Dec. 21, 2018–Jan. 1, 2019)
- EMU Student Center Ticket Office: Monday—Friday, 5 to 9 p.m. (Closed Dec. 14, 2018–January 6, 2019)
- Call 734.487.2282, Monday—Friday, 10 a.m.–9 p.m. ($4 processing fee per order)
- Go to the EMU Ticket website (Note: $3.50 per ticket fee and $1.50 processing fee per order will be charged)
Complimentary Student Ticket
- Complimentary student tickets sponsored by EMU Student Government can be reserved through the Center for Multicultural Affairs.
There is a maximum purchase of eight tickets per order. Tables seat eight people. If you are purchasing a table, please consider making a $1,000 donation to the MLK Legacy Fund to support future programming and student scholarships.
For More Information
Regarding tickets for the luncheon, contact any of the following individuals: