- Goldschmidt, Erich Scholarship
Music majors; demonstrate outstanding ability in organ; show outstanding scholastic ability
- Gurt-Kaslow Memorial Scholarship
Graduate students. Available primarily to graduates of Tunghai University in Taiwan. If a graduate student from Tunghai University applies for the scholarship, this student will have first preference. Otherwise the scholarship will be available to any graduate student who meets the following criteria:student must major in Piano Performance, Collaborative Piano, or Piano Pedagogy and take lessons at a major level from an EMU professor during the semesters that he/she holds the award.
- Jacobson, Barbara E. & Elaine Memorial Scholarship
Piano music majors; upperclassmen; minimum 3.0 GPA; enrolled full-time; demonstrate exceptional ability in accompanying and ensemble performances; determined by recommendation of keyboard area
- Mason/Rigsby Organ Scholarship
Music majors with organ as principal instrument; undergraduate or graduate degree program; selected by Department Elections & Awards Committee in consultation with keyboard faculty; minimum 9 credit hours of enrollment for undergraduates, 4 for graduates
- Sponberg, Grace M. Scholarship
Enrolled full- or part-time; undergraduate or graduate; music majors; studying organ for major level credit during the term the award is received; preference given to students with minimum 3.0 GPA; selected upon recommendation of the organ faculty and ratified by the Department Elections & Awards Committee
- Pamela Ruiter-Feenstra Endowed Scholarship in Organ & Related Studies Open to any EMU Student who wishes to take Organ or Harpsichord private lessons through the EMU Department of Music & Dance, or any other related EMU course such as (but not limited to) Early Keyboard Literature, Common Practice Improvisation, or Organ/Harpsichord Pedagogy.