Document Pick Up/Mailing
We have two options for your convenience to obtain any documents issued or received by the Office for International Students and Scholars. We are unable to give your documents to a family member or friend. Instead, please use one of the options below:
- Pick up your documents during regular business hours. You must present a photo ID.
- Mail through eShipGlobal. By using eShipGlobal, you can choose your mail carrier (FedEx or DHL) and pay for it online. Requesting documents through express mail is at your expense and your credit card will be charged upon requesting the service. See below for details.
Mailing through eShipGlobal Instructions
- Request express mailing of your documents. You must use the eShipGlobal website– do not go through DHL or FedEx directly.
- Click on the "Sign Up" button under the Students/Scholars section.
- You will be required to create your own user name and password in order to create an account. To request shipment, you will need your Emich E-number, mailing address, e-mail address, phone number and credit card information.
- You must fill in the "Reference/Comment" field with the name of the documents you are requesting (i.e. I-20 Travel Signature)
- Please pay close attention to the information submitted, as errors in the credit card information or submitting incorrect or incomplete address information will result in a delay in the mailing of your requested documents.
- Depending on the document you are requesting, processing time may be up to 10 business days, from the date your request is approved until the day your document is shipped. Shipping time estimates provided by eShipGlobal reflect how long the document is expected to be in transit from the time it is mailed.
- If your mailing address changes after the time you first enter your information into eShipGlobal (i.e. you want your document sent somewhere else), you must log in again to eShipGlobal to make the update.
- If you experience any difficulty in registering and processing the shipment, please use the "Help" link in the site for step-by-step instructions.
If you have additional questions about how to use this service, please email email@example.com.