New Student Orientation Orientation
How to register
If you are registered for classes for Fall 2018, you are registered for First Three Orientation! There's no need to complete any additional registration.
If you or your family members have medical/special dietary needs, please notify our registered dietitian, Callie de Gracia at firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than August 12, 2018, so we can make accommodations during New Student Orientation events.
EMU New Student Orientation Orientation 2018 has gone mobile! Get the guide to access the most up-to-date information about our event, including schedules, maps and much more.
Download the schedule [HERE [PDF]].
Android and iOS users:
- Tap the "Download" button to download the free EMU Engage app. Available for Android on Google Play and iOS users in the App Store.
- Open EMU Engage and you can find our "First Three Orientation 2018" guide.
What to expect
Our goals in orientation are to help you:
- Connect...with people and resources including your fellow new students and upper class student leaders (New Student Orientation Assistants or NSOAs).
- Navigate...campus locations, including finding your classrooms for your first semester, and the expectations of being an EMU student both in and out of the classroom.
- Belong...to the EMU family!