What to do After Attending SOAR
Orientation is not over after SOAR! To stay up to date, and make sure you are ready for the next step in our Orientation process, make sure to complete the steps below!
- Let us know how we did at your SOAR program by completing our short survey
- Complete the Post-SOAR modules
- Safety and Wellness
- Next Steps
- Submit your EID photo following the steps available on the Eagle OneCard website
- Submit Housing application (if applicable)
- Reserve your residence hall
- Select Dining plan (if applicable)
- Residents will select within the Housing Application
- Commuters can purchase on the EMU Dining website
- Purchase parking permit for Fall 2023 (if applicable - permits usually go on sale during August)
- Register for the Emergency Text Alert system to keep up to date on any campus closures (such as in the event of a snow day)
- Complete your FAFSA to apply for financial aid at studentaid.gov
- After graduating from high school send your transcript to our institution before attending university level classes. Find directions here.
- Activate your Eagle OneCard at emueagleone.com
- Attend EMU Connect. Details available on the Orientation website.
page last updated: 2/7/2023